1. Do not park in the no parking zones or the church parking lot. Especially do not park beyond the bus stop as people coming out of the Rec. Center cannot see the traffic coming down the hill and the police will ticket your car.
2. Please bring plastic bags to pick up after your dog. If you forgot to bring a plastic bag, please let us know and we'll give you one. Please deposit all droppings into the white plastic bag tied to the fence.
3. You may want to wear dark glasses or a visor to protect your eyes and suntan lotion for your skin.
4. If your dog is 6 months or older, you will need a 6 foot leather leash and if your dog pulls a lot we suggest a choke chain (not more than 3 inches slack after it goes on the dog's head).
5. If your dog is less than 5-1/2 months old, you can use a buckle, snap-on, gentle leader or choke chain. You will need a 6 foot preferably leather leash (we find the leather to be easier on your hands). You will also need treats for your dog.
6. If your dog is sick (has diarrhea, throwing up, etc.) don't bring your dog, but come yourself and pick up a lesson plan so you can keep up with the class.
7. Puppy and Beginners Classes start at 10:30 a.m. and will be for one hour every Sunday. We carry 6 ft leather leashes and choke chains if you are unable to find them in the stores.
Copyright (C) 2005 by Arts Obedience, Kaneohe, Hawaii